THIS WEEK’S “GUEST IN JEST” GUEST IS: 3C Style
Funny alarming story
I’m burning but it’s not from desire…
I’m honestly the kind of person who might break an arm getting out of the shower in the morning. Somehow I thought it was a good idea to leave heated cooking appliances unattended while I went to take a bath. What can I say? I was feeling confident because I had just done the macarena the other day.
Well, it wasn’t two minutes until I was jolted back into my clumsy reality by the shrill ringing of my home alarm system. Dang it! I had left the food in the oven too long, and it had started to smoke, triggering the alarm. I jumped out of the bath, somehow survived, and ran to the alarm box to turn it off.
I enter the code for the alarm and nothing happens. Great! Okay, okay…
Voir l’article original 632 mots de plus