- You’ll never know who had diarrhea in the litter box.
- You never know who shat out a red string. Or a gold thread. Or a rubber band (or two).
- You don’t know who left the surprise pile of puke in the kitchen. Or the hallway. Or in the precise place you step when you get out of bed in the morning.
- You’re not sure who ate all the dry food. Or the wet food.
- You’re not sure who left those scratches on the fake leather ottoman. Or the new leather chair.
The bottom line is there is a shitload of uncertainty and mystery. Unless you install hidden cameras all over your house and watch them, like a psycho stalker (no judgement), these animals co-exist with us, often active when we’re asleep and we have to find the zen with this lack of control and knowledge. I imagine the TV reality family…
View original post 137 mots de plus