While I was trying to come up with a post for today, I was petting my cat and wondered out loud what I should write about. My cat gave me a look like, « you should write about me, the most important thing on earth, duh, human. » And so here we are.
Ten Life Lessons We Can Learn From Our Cats:
- It’s easier to get what you want if you act sweet and cute.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Groom yourself daily (but it’s okay if you have one weird tuft of hair that always sticks up).
- Sometimes the packaging is more interesting than what’s inside.
- You may have lots of toys, but you will often find the simplest things make you the happiest.
- When you meet new people,
sniff themget to know them better.
- Sometimes you need to just vanish and not let anyone figure out where you are for…
View original post 52 mots de plus